We are looking for a friendly, highly motivated, experienced, hard working enthusiastic Level 2 coach with the talent to inspire young swimmers and join our coaching team. If you’re a team player with great organisational skills, a proven track record and a great work ethic, we’d love to hear from you. We are a Swim Mark accredited club based in South London (SW12/SW17/SE22).
This role has become available because of our ongoing success. From September, new competitive squads will make this an exciting opportunity to coach swimmers from all levels, from development to international.
- Working with age group, youth and senior swimmers.
- Previous competitive swimming coaching at Level 2.
- ASA/Swim England level 2 Coaching Swimming or have equivalent qualifications stipulated by Swim Mark.
- A high level of technical knowledge and understanding of LTAD.
- Adaptable to working in a team environment as well as the ability to work alone.
- Willing to take on board feedback and have a positive influence on the club training programme.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively to build strong relationships with swimmers, parents, coaches and the committee.
- Be highly motivated and an inspiring role model.
The job is part time and you will be required to:
- Work with a number of squads as a leading coach or part of a team.
- Attend meets, with some coaching at weekends.
- Hold or be prepared to undergo a DBS check with Swim England.
- Be self employed and must have a permit to work in the UK.
- Be available to start work soon after the interview.
Age Group Swim Coach – Level 2
Job Type: Self-employed
Working Hours: Part time
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Closing Date: 06 August
Job reference: LSCweb
If you fit these criteria we’d love to hear from you. Please email your CV and covering letter to Rose Martin Brown, Leander Swimming Club Secretary.